A dynamic water/wastewater engineering company which has impressive track records in various industrial application projects, throughout Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and Bangladesh, is looking for suitable and self-motivated candidates who are interested to join us for the following vacancy: -
- Develop new sales within designated region for water/wastewater projects.
- Travelling (outstation and overseas) is required.
- Practical experience in water/wastewater project designs and/or execution is a plus point.
- Liaising with Sales Manager for co-ordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, exhibition and other marketing events.
- Possess problem solving skills for client(s).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (Mechanical, Environmental, Chemistry, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 2 year(s) of technical sales experience in the similar water and wastewater field.
- Practical experience in WWTP is an advantage.
- Self-starter with strong learning agility.
- Well organized, disciplined with good interpersonal skills.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to travel on short notice.
- Required to travel overseas whenever necessary.
- Applicant will be based in Shah Alam, Selangor area.
- Good understanding of processes in Wastewater/Water Treatment field
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor assigned WWTP projects
- Interact daily with clients to interpret their needs and requirements in project meetings.
- Perform high quality work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly to project manager on project status.
- Assign responsibilities and supervise/control subcontractors at project site to ensure work is done in timely schedule.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Familiar with process equipment, including pump, motors, blowers, control panel etc.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Proven site/project working experience of at least 2 years above as a project engineer.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualisation softwares such as AutoCAD & SolidWorks.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with project site rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Exemplary decision-making abilities and leadership skills.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Willing to travel local/overseas for project installation work (for 2-3 weeks period)
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any relevant field.
- To analyse and design for wastewater/ process water treatment plant system including conceptual type of treatment, treatment efficiency, equipment selection, and economic feasibility to meet discharge water quality.
- To involve in bidding/tender design and documentation within the restrict timeframe given.
- To collaborate with project/sales team for equipment/spare part/chemical quotation for the existing projects.
- To develop and maintain the database of the sample testing results, pertaining to the optimization of plant/project.
- To work closely with other team members in the same department in collaboration with effectiveness in quality management processes for each project.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Highly interests in the water/wastewater field and willing to learn.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, organized, and the ability to successfully multi-task.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and independently
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Project, Autocad, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good commend of language skills in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu.
Interested candidates are invited to email their detailed resume, a recent (n.r) photo and supporting documents to:
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.